1) Before the over-saturation of gossip bloggers on the internet, there was Rush & Malloy. These old-guard newspaper gossip columnists and husband and wife duo divulge some of their best kept secrets. (nytimes.com)
2) Here’s an easy weekend DIY project that requires only 3 components, 10 minutes and little to no artistic talent. Click right this way for craft perfection in the form of raw crystal wine stoppers. (theglitterguide.com)
3) There is nothing better than walking out of a salon with freshly styled hair. Unfortunately, most of us don’t have this service accounted for in our budgets, or in our bursting-at-the-seams schedules. Learn how to recreate the professional blow out at home from the blow-out experts at Drybar. (ny.racked.com)
4) If you are looking for a more contemporary alternative to the traditional family portrait for over the mantle, why not give a DNA portrait a shot? You really can’t get more unique or personal than DNA- not to mention, swabbing ones cheek is infinitely easier than getting your kids to look at the camera and smile! (dna11.com)
5) You had to know this was coming… Read this article to find out if your hand sanitizer could be doing more harm than good. (cnn.com)
6) Take-out fake out can’t get easier or more delicious than this Thai Beef with Basil. (bonappetit.com)
7) With the holidays rapidly approaching, score these adorable and practical wine totes for a hostess gift they’ll truly love. (shopsocietysocial.com)
Have a great weekend!