1) When the regular ‘ole smiley face is just not good enough… there’s an app for that! Get ready to take your txts to a whole new level of emoticon. (refinery29.com)
2) QUESTION: What do rompers, palm prints and summer all have in common? ANSWER: When combined they make the most fantastic little romper (under $100!) that would be perfect for a summer party, or night out. (nordstrom.com)
3) I’m constantly on the hunt for good side dishes and salads… this Pea and Bacon Panzanella Salad is the ideal solution. Seriously, forget side dish, this would totally be my main course. (food52.com)
4) Remember when Madonna’s crazy ripped arms made headlines a few years back? Step aside, Madonna. Jessica Simpson and her ridiculous legs of steel have rolled into town. WOW. (racked.com)
5) One of the questions that inevitably comes up during a kitchen renovation is always: What countertops do I pick? Here is a simple breakdown of the most popular materials, their perks and their drawbacks. (stylemepretty.com)
6) While we’re all trying to figure out the secret behind the French womens’ “je ne sais quoi,” it seems like someone finally spilled the beans on how they get their stunning skin! It’s been nicknamed “Jesus in a Bottle” and it may smell like garbage. (nymag.com)
7) I love entertaining and was so happy when I came across this recent guide created by one of my favorite bloggers, Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere. Her 8 entertaining tips are spot on and super helpful for those of you who want to entertain more this summer. (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
First week of camp, first week of summer thunderstorms rolling through, first time tasting strawberry-jalapeno ice cream (breaking news: it was delicious!), first week of consistent clean eating/exercise in a while… As you can tell, it’s been an exciting week at Casa de Heart’s Delight. Now, I’m looking forward to a relaxing weekend and possibly a first vegetable garden harvest! The spinach and lettuces are looking mighty fine… yum.
See you back here on Monday folks!