1) Say it ‘aint so! The skinny jean trend? Over?! Really? At least that’s what major retailers are predicting this coming season. (bloomberg.com)
2) I mean, who doesn’t want to get electrocuted as they army crawl through mud!? Find out why extreme obstacle course racing is on the rise, and women are flocking to it in growing numbers. (racked.com)
3) Tiffany has been a retail icon for jewelry lovers since the days of Audrey Hepburn and “Breakfast at Tiffanys,” but it’s been a long time since you’ve probably said, “I need to have that Tiffany (fill-in-the-blank), NOW.” Well, meet the new Tiffany T collection. I kinda love it. (tiffany.com)
4) If you have a boyfriend, husband, significant other, partner, etc. in your life, chances are you’re probably familiar with THIS shirt. It’s become so popular among the male set, that it even has it’s own Instagram account! (nymag.com)
5) One of my favorite gourmet combinations is goat cheese and beets. If you happen to be one of those weirdos that is offended by beets (#naturescandy), I challenge you to try this Beet, Goat Cheese & Honey Drizzled Tart and NOT become a rabid beet lover. The puff pastry might just put you over the edge. (howsweeteats.com)
6) Have you ever noticed that babies and toddlers are blessed with the prettiest, longest, lushest, perfect lashes? Add that to the list of things that we wish we had! Well, now you can. Just follow this step-by-step guide to applying false eyelashes like a pro and you’ll have the best lashes at the playground. (byrdie.com)
7) As I have documented in the past (you can refresh your memory, HERE)I’m a devotee of the fur vest. I think faux, or real, that little guy can totally take any fall/winter outfit from blah to BOOM. This season, the “MVP Faux Fur Vest Award” goes to THIS GUY. Great vest, great price. What are you waiting for?! (zara.com)
We’re back in business, people! School has started! It’s been kind of weirdly quiet around my house with my son gone most of the day, but it’s been stellar getting back to our old school days routine. In only a matter of days, soccer, ballet and pre-school get integrated back into the mix as well. I think this calls for a toast, right? Get your cups of coffee ready.
“Cheers to Mom! She survived the summer without totally losing her mind (although she may have lost her patience way back in June)!”
Have a great weekend.