1. In addition to coming up with some pretty innovative new products, IKEA is winning the Halloween themed advertising game. Have you seen their latest TV commercial? If you’re a Stanley Kubrick, “The Shining” connoisseur, THIS ONE is for you! (refinery29.com)
2. On your mark, get-set, GO! GAPKIDS HAS JUST RELEASED IMAGES OF ITS LATEST DESIGNER COLLABORATION, this time with Kate & Jack Spade. It’s cute, it’s sassy and it’s perfectly in time for those holiday card family photos some of us still need to take. (fashionista.com)
3. We all know we can get a little obsessive and competitive with our workouts, especially when they’ve shown positive results. That competition is kicked up a whole other level when it comes to BOUTIQUE GYM RIVALRIES! It’s the dark underbelly (a very TONED underbelly) of the fitness community. (dujour.com)
4. You would think having just come back from a vacation my wanderlust would be sufficed, at least for a little while. Nope. After seeing these gorgeous images of the 12 MOST ROMANTIC SMALL TOWNS IN EUROPE, I’m ready to put some miles on my passport. (worldofwanderlust.com)
5. I’m just imagining how productive AND INSANELY CHIC I would be sitting in THIS GORGEOUS OFFICE. (domainehome.com)
6. We’ve moved past pumpkin and now it’s full on butternut squash season in my house. This BUTTERNUT SQUASH ALFREDO BAKED SHELLS recipe is already on my menu for next week. (gimmesomeoven.com)
7. I’ve documented my love for wallpaper in the past, but here are 10 MORE AMAZING WALLPAPER DESIGNS that would add so much character and style to any home. (joannagoddard.blogspot.com)
It seems as though life has resumed to its relatively normal pace and we’re back on track with schedules and routines and such. It’s almost like there is a brief calm before the next storm- i.e. Thanksgiving & Holiday Season. Hey, I’ll take it. I’ve got a stack of mindless fashion/gossip magazines waiting for just this occasion.
Have a great weekend!