1. There are a few things I’m pretty good at, up-dos not being one of them! Perhaps after studying this super simple COOL-GIRL BUN TUTORIAL, that will all change. (brydie.com)
2. How delicious is this recipe for BOURBON FIG + GORGONZOLA STUFFED PORK TENDERLOIN? I now know what’s on my dinner menu for next week! (howsweeteats.com)
3. If you’re as Duchess of Cambridge obsessed as I am, you’ll love this recap of WHAT IT’S LIKE TRAILING KATE MIDDLETON FOR 3 DAYS. Oh, that magnificent hair… (vanityfair.com)
4. Have a seat and prepare yourself. I’m about to share some VERY BAD NEWS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ENAMORED WITH AVOCADOS. (refinery29.com)
5. Did you also hate-watch the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show this week? We all may not be able to look like those radiant, fembots of stunning beauty, but at least we can copy their DRUGSTORE BEST BEAUTY BUYS in hopes of getting just a little closer! (harpersbazaar.com)
6. With 2015 just around the corner here are some EASY AND INEXPENSIVE UPDATES TO FRESHEN UP YOUR HOME. (apartmenttherapy.com)
7. MEET MAYHEM. She’s 4 and she’s more successful than you. (hello.jcrew.com)
Yay, weekend! I’m wrapping up another holiday decor install tomorrow (this one has an amazingly romantic, Tuscan-holiday feel!) and then I’m all about unplugging and unwinding with my family. Don’t you love those kinds of rare weekends?
See you back here on Monday!