1) How appropriate that as I’m sipping my red wine (it’s Thursday night Happy Hour at Casa Heart’s Delight!), I’m going to share with you THE UNITED STATES OF ALCOHOL. Find out whether your state is into the booze, the wine or the beer! (vinepair.com)
2) Have you guys shopped at & OTHER STORIES yet? A blend of Paris and Stockholm style, this might be one of my new favorite online shopping obsessions. Especially when they are running their epic sales. Like now. I’ve been eyeing THIS BAG today… it’s a STEAL. (stories.com)
3) Season 4 of Girls has just kicked off and I couldn’t be more excited. When the main character, Hannah (Lena Dunham) is not naked she’s generally wearing some sort of ill-fitting, mish-mash of an outfit. Find out from the costume designer, Jenn Rogien just WHY HANNAH’S CLOTHES FIT SO BADLY. There’s a method to the madness! (fashionista.com)
4) I’m always on the hunt for home decor that will amp up my interior style without breaking the bank. These BUDGET FRIENDLY FINDS FOR A LUXE HOME do just that. (decorista.com)
5) Give your tired, snooze-fest of a lingerie collection a major upgrade with these NEW LINGERIE BRANDS YOU NEED TO KNOW NOW! … because pretty under-things are not just for special occasions anymore. (refinery29.com)
6) This might be the best tutorial on HOW TO STYLE A LOB that I have yet to see. Really. I’m totally using that technique tomorrow morning. (thebeautydepartment.com)
7) I am forever grateful to the Girl Scouts of America for their significant contribution to society- the Samoa Cookie. Recreate the cookie goodness any time of year, in the form of a NO-BAKE SAMOA CHEESECAKE. Yes, please. (cookingclassy.com)
How’ve you all been? Had a good week?
Honestly, I think this frigid streak of weather is getting to me. I have all of these grand fashion plans that are foiled by the prospect of ruining yet another pair of boots/shoes. Yesterday, I was actually questioning wearing a new(er) pair of NIKE AIR SNEAKERS because the streets were still a hot mess of ice, sand and salt. Perhaps, it’s more accurate to say “cold mess.” Remember when sneakers were OK to wear in the cold weather? Seems like ages ago. Regardless, I’m ready to retire my snow boots and emerge from my sartorial hibernation.
Wishing you all a warm + cozy weekend.