1) As a “newer” fan of country music, I still have my reservations about some of the country artists and tunes. What I do know for sure, is that I’m definitely a Southern Country Rock kind of girl. Based on this MASHUP OF 6 MEGA-HIT COUNTRY SONGS (that apparently are VERY similar), I’m not alone in my preference. (npr.org)
2) I think Tumblr is pretty synonymous with pop culture. The folks behind the Yahoo-owned blogging platform think so too. They’ve just launched FANDOMETRICS– a way to highlight constantly shifting and growing “fandoms” and an easy way for marketers to engage with trending influential fan communities. Really cool stuff. (hollywoodreporter.com)
3) Valentines Day is creeping up on us. Get yourself prepared this year with these 14 (pretty awesome) FREE VALENTINE’S DAY PRINTABLES. (theinspiredroom.net)
4) Maybe you’d like a special Valentine’s Day dinner to go with that beautiful card you just made? In that case, you should try this date night MUSHROOM PASTA WITH GOAT CHEESE! (pinchofyum.com)
5) I’m always up for a good beauty tutorial and this SIMPLE-YET-STUNNING DAYTIME MAKEUP TUTORIAL by Chanel, does not disappoint. Now, if the makeup artist could come to my house every morning, I’d be all set. (byrdie.com)
6) From painting your face, to painting your home I’m here to help! Here are 5 LITTLE PAINTING TRICKS that make a world of impact even in the most subtle of spaces. (apartmenttherapy.com)
7) Once you’re home is painted and you’re looking for some finishing touches, never underestimate the power of coffee-table books. Now you can score some great reads (with beautiful hardcovers) on clearance via publisher, TASCHEN BOOKS. This KATE MOSS one by Mario Testino, is right up my alley. (taschen.com)
TGIF, my friends. TGIF.
I say/type that as I proceed to spill coffee all over myself. Nothing is worse than the smell of old coffee on clothing (even when the clothes are the same ones you wore to spin this morning). It’s all I can smell now. Moving on…
I’ve spent the last few weeks working on my 2015 calendar of content for you guys based on reader/follower requests, calendar events and of course, things that I just adore. It’s really fun to see it all come together- at least on paper for now! If there is ever anything specific you have any questions about, or topics you’d like to see covered here at T.H.D., please don’t hesitate to reach out via the comments section below, my CONTACT page, FACEBOOK or TWITTER. Sometimes, the best ideas come from YOU!
Hope you have a fantastic (coffee-spill free) weekend.