1. Since this has been a rough week all around, I thought we start Link Love with something light. Now who can resist WRINKLY DOGS WRAPPED UP LIKE BURRITOS IN BLANKETS!? This just might be the cutest thing you’ll see all day. (refinery29.com)
2. Can’t wait to start wearing some of the styles straight off the Fall 2015 runways? (#instantgratification)You don’t have to with these STYLING TRICKS. (fashionista.com)
3. Some women get together for coffee. Some women get together for cocktails. Who wants to get together with me and throw a FREEZER MEAL PARTY!? Four hours, 50+ meals, under $300… with perhaps a cocktail or two, thrown in for good measure. I’m ready when you are. (thekitchn.com)
4. The French fashion house Vionnet was recently acquired by a Russian oligarch of sorts with a rather unusual background. Find out how GOGA ASHKENAZI made her way from oil tycoon to fashion maven and definitely ruffled some feathers along the way. (nymag.com)
5. I’ve really been trying to educate myself more about wines ever since my Napa trip last fall. These BRUTALLY HONEST DEFINITIONS OF WINE DESCRIPTORS totally nail it. (buzzfeed.com)
6. Apparently, I’m not the only one suffering from FEBRUARY FUNK. Unfortunately, it’s not the Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars “Uptown” variety. Now, that would be a good time. (livinginyellow.com)
7. Now, if it’s Uptown Funk you’re in need of, you must watch these senior citizens break down the song. The official name of the cover is: “OLDTOWN COVER” Featuring ALEX BOYÉ + THE DANCING GRANNIES and it’s bound to put a smile on your face. Make sure you catch the granny with the cane get down in a SPLIT!!! (youtube.com)
Guess what? Only one more day before February is officially a thing of the past. Woo-hoo!!! I’ve never been more ready. The shortest month somehow felt like the longest month. Now, as to my weekend: my little one turns 4 this coming week, so we’ve got some birthday festivities in store, some special treats to bake and a bit of birthday party prep. If it were up to her, March would be birthday MONTH… the more special attention, the better! It’s really good to be a kid sometimes.
Hope you all have a fun weekend! See you back here on Monday.