1. It’s been quite a while since I’ve been excited for a new TV show, but here I am, super excited for the new TV series, YOUNGER which debuts on TVland March 31! Darren Star (the creator of Sex & The City) teamed up again with fashion maven and costumer, Patricia Field to create a series about a 40 year old mom/divorcee who must reenter the workforce. Sounds easy enough? Except that she fibs to get the job and claims she’s 26! Let me stop blabbing about it- you can get the whole scoop in this INTERVIEW WITH PATRICIA FIELD. (refinery29.com)
2. I first spotted these unique and quirky bags during my fashion week street style stalking, but I have a feeling you’ll be hearing a lot more about DESIGNER GELAREH MIZRAHI and her WHIMSICAL HANDBAGS. (fashionista.com)
3. With it being officially spring an all, I’ve been craving lighter, fresher foods. These VIETNAMESE MEATBALL LETTUCE WRAPS WITH MANGO SALAD + CILANTRO BASIL CASHEW SAUCE fit the bill perfectly. P.S. For those of you with gluten sensitivities, they’re gluten free too! (halfbakedharvest.com)
4. We all spend so much time making our work surroundings as pleasing and pretty as possible, why not put a little effort and DRESS UP YOUR TECH? It’s free! (designlovefest.com)
5. I’ve been on a mission to convert die hard skinny jean fans into lovers of the new MODERN FLARE. It’s been an uphill battle, but I think these 9-ULTRA COOL WAYS TO WEAR FLARED JEANS may do the trick! (lefashion.com)
6. Not to brag or anything but this girl just managed to pack a family of four into 2 small nylon duffles for a week-long vacation! I think I’ve earned the title, Master of Packing. You can begin your packing apprenticeship by studying up on these 11 PACKING HACKS TO SAVE SUITCASE SPACE + MAKE TRAVELING EASIER. (whowhatwear.com)
7. Add dirty pillows to the list of things that completely gross me out. Here’s how to WASH YOU PILLOWS… because we should be washing them. (apartmenttherapy.com)
After a rather hectic week, it’s totally invigorating to start off my Friday morning with an early morning, kick-ass spin class- or Rooster Ride, as we lovingly refer to it. Friday morning classes somehow get me excited to start the weekend and have become a nice ritual for me. I may still be on my post-workout endorphin high, or maybe it’s just all of the coffee I’ve been sipping as I type!? Regardless, I’m looking forward to the next few days of relative calm with a dash of March Madness excitement thrown in. Can you believe March is almost over?! Geez, THAT was quick.
Wishing you a great weekend and much NCAA bracket success!