1. I found this recent NEW YORK TIMES OpEd on the ladies of the Upper East Side (lovingly referred to as the Glamorous Stay-At-Home-Moms) a really interesting look into the lives of the privileged and well-coiffed. Kind of like the Real Housewives of the Upper East Side, but in this case, actually real. (nytimes.com)
2. Trends in baby naming come and go, which is why I was so curious to find out what my name would be if I were born in 2015. For those curious, it’s Mila. Find out your 2015 name, HERE. (time.com)
3. Is anyone else sad to see Mad Men come to an end? Relive the highlights of the award winning drama series with these 69 MOST MEMORABLE SHOTS. How many can you recognize? (buzzfeed.com)
4. With summer just around the corner, that glass of your favorite Cabernet might not be as appealing as it once was. Here’s a fun SUMMER WINE GUIDE to help steer you in the right direction. Hypothetically of course… don’t drink and drive. (manrepeller.com)
5. What will go great with that delicate sparkling rosé you just picked up, is this BLUEBERRY LEMON CRESCENT RING. Hello, friend. (thegirlwhoateeverything.com)
6. In case you were wondering, you should wear this silky JUMPSUIT to that Memorial Day BBQ. It’s currently on sale 25% off… (jcrew.com)
7. Can you believe it’s been 27 years since the last female-led, Wall Street focused film was released? While Working Girl will always be one of my all-time favorites, I’m definitely excited to see what the new film (created by 2 women) entitled, EQUITY has in store. (bloomberg.com)
It feels like we’ve waited forever for this Memorial Day Weekend! Cheers to the freakin’ weekend.
We’re going to be staying local with our family so I’m hoping for some time spent outside (c’mon sun!) and an opportunity to get ahead on a little bit of work. How about you? Any Memorial Day shopping in your future? This weekend is one of the best for scoring some seasonal retail steals and I’ll be giving you all of the highlights on Monday– make sure to drop on by! In the meantime, I’ll leave you with these sale gems… hurry before they’re gone!
- I’m so bummed I missed out on these SANDALS (30% off) in my size… They’re the perfect neutral and if you’re a size 5-7, you’re in luck!
- I see this JUMPER making a special appearance at some upcoming graduation parties! It’s currently 60% off.
- I’m always on board when it comes to an army-inspired ANORAK (currently an EXTRA 30% off), especially a sleeveless version that’s the perfect summer layering piece!
- The embroidery and eyelets on this DRESS (40% off) make it look way more expensive than the price tag. It’s a cute little number for summer day drinking or nights out.
OK, I’ll stop here… I can go on forever.
Have a great holiday weekend!