As the end of a season is creeping up on us, here’s what’s going to happen:
1) You’re going to get bored with the clothes we already have.
2) You’re going to say you have nothing to wear.
3) With the end of the summer only weeks away, you’re going to refuse to add any more seasonal finds, bargain or not.
4) You’re going to hold out and try to save your funds for the great NEW fall styles just around the corner.
5) You’re going to hate everything in your closet for a 4-6 week period of time.
I’m no style psychic, it’s just a universal mind game that is as predictable as the phases of the moon.
Rather than tear your closet apart every morning, I’m hoping to spend the next few Mondays giving you simple end-of-summer style ideas that you can interpret using items you already have in your closet. If not, all of the pieces used in these looks can be found for $50 or LESS.
How’s that for a nice way to start the week?
(Hover + click on items for all of the style details!)
(header image via)