1. After an exhausting week, what I’d really like is to spend a few days HERE. (oraclefox.com)
2. Do you know HOW MUCH YOUR SHOE COLLECTION IS REALLY COSTING YOU? The number just may surprise you. (psychologytoday.com)
3. If you’re going to invest your hard earned dollars into your shoes, you should probably take extra good care of them. Here are some of our WORST SHOE OFFENSES ACCORDING TO THE COBBLER. (whowhatwear.com)
4. Even in my current profession I’m truly a science geek at heart. These 50 WEIRD + RIDICULOUS FACTS ABOUT THE HUMAN BODY had me like, whoah! (onlinesurgicaltechniciancourses.com)
5. Move over Pumpkin Spice Latte, there’s a new delicately-fall-spiced cowboy in town… Everybody meet: the easy-to-make, delicious-to-eat, PUMPKIN SPICE CINNAMON ROLL! (camillestyles.com)
6. Have you guys heard of the UNCLAIMED BAGGAGE CENTER in Scottsboro, AL? A store full of lost stuff, hidden treasures and unexpected emotions. (racked.com)
7. During my personal closet style-in earlier this week, I realized I was in need of a grey long cardigan, so clearly I’ve been on the hunt ever since. Here’s a few that have caught my eye:
• THIS one looks so cozy, and it’s under $50!
• This WRAP CARDIGAN reminds me so much of the ICONIC WRAP SWEATER I wrote about last week… which I L-O-V-E, by the way.
• THIS sweater is 60% off and has the prettiest textured knit in 100% virgin wool. Definitely a great deal.
• The perfect CASHMERE CARDIGAN, for the perfect under $100 price. Winner, winner.
Happy, happy Friday guys!
One of this week’s highlights was making it to 4 pm yesterday before realizing it was actually THURSDAY and not Wednesday. I might have done a happy dance in my kitchen.
Yeah, it’s totally been one of those weeks.
See you back here on Monday!