Welcome to the first edition of Friday Link Love 2016!
1. Updating your home on your 2016 To-Do list? Here are 2 easy DIY projects that will save you tons of $$$ and your sanity — for inexpensive wall art, try these COLOR ENGINEER PRINTS and if you need a cute little stool, for a cute little corner, how about this FURRY LITTLE STOOL?! (abeautifulmess.com)
2. If you’ve been checkin’ out my INSTAGRAM you might have noticed that I’ve been on a bit of a nutrition kick. After months of stalking spiralized zucchini noodle recipes, I finally gave it a go and am now a 100% veggie noodle convert. Check out these TOP 10 SPIRALIZED RECIPES OF 2015 — the AVOCADO BASIL ZUCCHINI NOODLES WITH CHILI LIME SHRIMP + CORN were especially yum!(inspiralized.com)
3. This article pretty much sums up what it’s like to be on extended break/vacation with young children… I think the official term is MOTHERHOOD BOREDOM. (nymag.com)
4. If you were one of the millions of people sucked into the legal drama of ‘Making A Murderer‘, here are 5 MORE DOCUMENTARIES YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY WATCH. (buzzfeed.com)
5. After reading this INTERVIEW WITH TOM BRADY + GISELE BUNDSCHEN’S PERSONAL CHEF, I now have a better understanding of why they are both ultimate professionals at the top of their game. Let’s just say their daily diet doesn’t involve a spoonful of peanut butter studded with semi-sweet chocolate chips… excuse me while I put my spoon down in shame. (boston.com)
6. The New Year is all about setting new and exciting goals for ourselves and committing to them. These WORDS OF WISDOM from female entrepreneurs who not only made their dreams reality, but also made their mark are the perfect motivator to get us started. (racked.com)
7. Today’s fashion find is truly a testament to thinking outside of the box… or in this case, thinking outside of the country. A few weeks ago I shared an amazing MANOLO BLAHNIK BB PUMP sale find — a shoe that NEVER goes on sale WENT ON SALE! That was the good news. The bad news is that Bergdorf Goodman cancelled my order due to an inventory mishap… they sold out of my size and didn’t update their website in time. I know… major sadness.
It’s OK though, I’ve moved on… to Stockholm, Sweden and a retailer called SAVANNAH’S. I was still on the hunt for the perfect black pump and discovered that this Swedish retailer had no reservations about 1) discounting luxury basics 2) free shipping to the USA 3) no tax. Happy dance! I found these JIMMY CHOO AGNES black suede pumps for 40% off retail.
If you’re in the market for a pair of classic designer shoes like these ALEXANDER MCQUEEN black patent flats, these JIMMY CHOO loafer detail nude pumps, these gold GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI ankle strap heels, or these SALVATORE FERRAGAMO black leather pumps check out SAVANNAH’S WINTER SALE online… or on your next trip to Stockholm!
From shopping tragedy to triumph, right?
Right now I’m feeling pretty triumphant that I made it through the first week of the year in one piece. Returning back to a routine after not being on one for 2 weeks is a little bit like hitting your head against a brick wall… painful. But here we are… and better for it.
Thanks for stopping by… Until next week, friends.