Greetings from Ireland!
Although getting here was somewhat of an adventure (thank you Winter Storm Petros!), I’m happy to be able to bring you this overseas edition of Friday Link Love. Productivity and hours spent in airport lounges just seem to go hand-in-hand… as do all of the snacks.
But enough about me, let’s get to the good stuff — this week’s assortment of the internet’s best links!
What I’m Reading:
• I will gladly take any and all the advice I can get on HOW TO NOT LOOK OLD AND TIRED… (goop.com)
• Jetblue has always been one of my favorite airlines to fly and once you watch this really cool social experiment called, REACH ACROSS THE AISLE conducted in flight with 150 passengers, you’ll see why! (youtube.com)
What I’m Making:
• I’m always trying to incorporate a few more clean, superfoods into my diet to balance out the not-so-clean, not-so-super foods. This SPICY SHRIMP WITH CAULIFLOWER MASH AND GARLIC KALE is definitely one I’m bookmarking for an easy and healthy weeknight meal. (pinchofyum.com)
What I’m Buying:
• I’m buying plants… all of the plants. Hey, a girl needs backups for those plants that will inevitably die in my care! If you’re also looking to add a bit more greenery to your home, these 11 CRAZY COOL HOUSEPLANTS TRENDING IN 2016 are just for you! (brit.co)
• Last Spring, the runaway shoe hit of the season was those amazing AQUAZZURA ‘WILD THING’ fringe sandals. This Spring, we can stop our pining and instead bring some fringe shoe-love home, thanks to all of these amazing (and WAY less $$$!!!) dupes:
• These SAM EDELMAN ‘AISHA’ sandals are so fun and come in black as well as a bright tangelo color!
• Ivanka hit an under $150 home run with her ‘HETTIE’ FRINGE & TASSEL sandal… I love, love, love the red!
• These JOIE ‘PIPPI’ cobalt blue stunners are currently on sale!
• Lastly, for those of you looking for a more practical flat sandal option you MUST check out these LOUISE ET CIE ‘CYAN’ fringe sandals — they’re just screaming to be worn on your spring break vacation!
OK, guys… I’m off! THD will resume it’s regular posting schedule on Tuesday when back in town and hopefully, not too jet lagged.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!