Can you believe the summer season kicks off in a week!? Memorial Day weekend is right around the corner and if that’s not something to get excited about, well, then… you’re possibly dead inside.
It’s been a great week in the CLE — the sun was shining, the Cavs were winning (still UNDEFEATED in the post-season!) and all of the baby animals were making their appearance — seriously (ducklings, baby geese, baby deer AND bunnies)!
Oh, and to top it all off, I’ve got some great links for you ahead…
What I’m Reading:
• For you flat iron addicted ladies out there — here’s HOW TO USE THE TOOL FOR SMOOTH SHINY LOCKS WITHOUT LOSING THE VOLUME! (thesmallthingsblog.com)
• Get that SUMMER HOME DECOR VIBE YOU CRAVE, BUT WITH A MODERN MINIMALIST TWIST! (elementsofstyleblog.com)
• Goodbye cow milk, hello CAMEL MILK?! (brit.co)
What I’m Making:
• I’m hosting a small dinner party tomorrow night and this ROASTED STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WITH BASIL CREAM is most definitely a dessert contender. (joythebaker.com)
• Move over cheese plate, here comes CHARCUTERIE! (cupofjo.com)
What I’m Buying:
• I’ve been having an athleisure moment — as evidenced by yesterday’s STAYING IN post! With this addiction to the stretchy, soft goodness of athletic inspired clothes comes discovering new-to-me brands and retailers that I adore! BANDIER is a recent web browser VIP. Their SALE section is pretty epic.
· How cute is this PALM PRINT TANK? I’d wear it in AND out of the gym.
· Also, these LEGGINGS are fantastic!
· This MARBLE PRINT SPORTS BRA is already in my cart.
• Have you guys shopped OUTDOOR VOICES? It’s another great brand/retailer of athletic inspired clothing and accessories. What I think is so unique to the brand are their TONAL SETS and KITS. It’s like a one stop shop for a complete workout wardrobe!
Have a great weekend, folks!