Got any big plans? We have college friends and their 2 kids en route from Philadelphia to spend a full (hopefully, sun-filled) weekend up in the CLE. We’ve planned a mix of adult and child-friendly weekend fun and I’m ready to get started!
In the meantime, here are a few of my favorite internet reads and retail finds from the past week:
What I’m Reading:
• Here’s what happens when the writer and inspiration behind Sex & The City, Candace Bushnell JOINS TINDER IN THE CITY. (cosmopolitan.com)
• Did you know that Whole Foods (a.k.a. Whole Paycheck) was opening a more affordable line of stores called 365? Learn all about it HERE! (latimes.com)
• I love the look of long, lush lashes but hate any maintenance or upkeep involved with the extensions required to get them looking that way. This KERATIN TREATMENT FOR “FALSIE” WORTHY LASHES is a game changer. (byrdie.com)
What I’m Making:
• This GRILLED CORN + AVOCADO PASTA SALAD w/ CHILI LIME DRESSING has been bookmarked for this weekend’s Memorial Day BBQ extravaganza! (iowagirleats.com)
• Now, if you’ll be entertaining I highly recommend you read these 10 EASY DINNER PARTY TIPS to get you prepared and feeling your most confident before guests walk through the door. (cupofjo.com)
What I’m Buying:
• It’s #MDW sale time — and there are bargains a-plenty! Did you see my NORDSTROM HALF-YEARLY SALE ROUND UP earlier this week? You have until 6/5 to hit it up! Also, here are a few more sales on my radar this weekend:
Whatever you’re doing or wherever you’re going this weekend — have fun!
See you back here next week.