This week’s Link Love should be retitled, All Of The Cool Sh*t I Couldn’t Wait To Share…
Yes, my friends, along with a mild case of shin splints and a bottomless pit of an appetite, this week has brought so many great links and reads my way! Oh, and of the course epic Part 3 of RHONY Reunion Special. We got that “gift” from Andy Cohen and the lovely folks over at Bravo.
After watching my DVR recording of the reunion that never ends, I just want to give The Countess a swift punch to the face followed by a stern talking to — like, “Hello, Countess Crackerjacks!?!?! Wake up?!!?! Your fiancé of 1 WEEK cheated on you and you think he’s your soul mate?! C’mon sista’… you’re better than that.”
I can’t even.
Back to more important matters… these 7 great articles and finds from around the web!
What I’m Reading:
• This VIRAL E-MAIL EXCHANGE made me feel nostalgic about my awesome freshman-year, college roommate (Ana — hope you’re well, girl!) and fear for the future of the human race.
• Getting any sort of useful intelligence recon from kids at the end of a long school day is a futile exercise. Good thing I found this list of 30 CREATIVE QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR KID!
• Anyone else trying to grow out their hair!? Then you must read THIS.
• They say the kitchen is the heart of your home. Why not give your heart some much needed TLC with these 7 WAYS TO STYLE YOUR KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS!
What I’m Making:
• HONEY CRISP APPLES + OLD FASHIONED COCKTAIL = HEAVEN in a low ball glass.
• I can’t tell if I’m more excited for football season, or the tailgate food that comes along with it? Here are 40 RECIPES TO UP YOUR TAILGATE PARTY GAME!
What I’m Buying:
• Apparently, PLEATED SKIRTS WERE ALL THE RAGE THIS NYFW! Leave it to Link Love to make me want to buy all of them. Here are just a few of my favorite pleated skirt styles for any budget:
· This MSGM STRIPED PANEL SKIRT is an unexpected and gorgeous color combination!
· If you’re gonna do pleats, why not go bold with a bit of (faux) LEATHER?
· Workwear just got more interesting with this J.CREW WOOL SKIRT!
· Top this GOLD PLEATED MIDI with a casual T-SHIRT to keep the look a bit more wearable.
· I love this combination of LACE + COLORBLOCKING!
Have a great weekend — I’m off to get my bootie kicked in barre class!