Beginning with a really productive work week and long outfit shoot with my photographer, to the Cleveland Indians making it to the World Series and the last and final of the Presidential Debates (thank goodness!), I’m ready for my
weekend glass of wine…
… and a little Friday Link Love reading!
What I’m Reading:
• You know you’re getting old, when PHOTOS OF WELL ORGANIZED REFRIGERATORS are strangely satisfying.
• Email is the lifeblood of our daily productivity and communication. Here’s how to EFFECTIVELY DEAL WITH YOUR INBOX to prevent email overload.
• Forget all the contouring and highlighting for a hot minute and get back to basics with blush. Here’s how to pick the BEST BLUSH COLOR FOR YOUR COMPLEXION.
• If I could redecorate my bedroom, it would most definitely look like THIS.
What I’m Eating:
• On a cold and rainy day like today, all I want to eat is soup — particularly THIS soup: COCONUT CURRY RAMEN.
• However, if someone were to offer me some CROCKPOT CIDER BRAISED SHORT RIBS WITH SAGE BUTTER MASHED POTATOES, I wouldn’t say no.
What I’m Buying:
• So many people have asked me about the boots I’m wearing in the photo above. They’re the STUART WEITZMAN LOWLAND and although pricey, they are simply fantastic. I’ve worn them dressed up, dressed down and for hours on my feet without any discomfort. If you’re in the market for an over-the-knee boot, but don’t want to spend a bundle, here are a few more affordable options:
· The VINCE CAMUTO ‘CRISINTHA‘ is practically identical (and under $200)!
· This MARC FISHER version has a really chic, low, block heel and tapered toe.
· If you’re willing to take a fashion risk and embrace the velvet trend, I think these JEFFREY CAMPBELL ‘CIENEGA‘ boots are to die for!
· These DOLCE VITA ‘CASH’ boots come in such a beautiful, rich chestnut color called ‘acorn suede.’