The World Series was a total anxiety-ridden, nail biter until the end of the epic, extra-inning Game #7. America’s baseball darling, the formerly “cursed” Chicago Cubs may have walked away with the championship, but we here in Cleveland couldn’t be prouder of our Tribe and the Cinderella season they gave us. Most importantly, now we can all finally sleep!
So that’s been my week, in a nutshell. How was yours?
To get you into that weekend mood, why don’t you check out this week’s round up of my favorite Link Love reads from across the internets? It’s a good one…
What I’m Reading:
• Pack your bags — here are the 12 BEST PLACES TO TRAVEL IN NOVEMBER.
• If you’re looking for centerpiece or decor ideas for your next gathering, here is a gorgeous (and easy) DIY FALL FLORAL CENTERPIECE.
• Daylight savings time is coming up tomorrow. Get ready with these 5 EASY WAYS TO ADJUST TO THE TIME CHANGE.
• Ok, this is a long read but really interesting and worth a few minutes. I really loved this feature on how a SUCCESSFUL NYC VEGAN RESTAURANTEUR BECAME A RUNAWAY FUGITIVE. Random fact: I used to live a few buildings away from her restaurant and would stop in for a cocktail (or 2!).
What I’m Making:
• Flex your culinary muscles with this surprisingly easy PUMPKIN GNUDI recipe!
• I love this APRICOT BLOSSOM cocktail — it’s the perfect balance of earthy, sweet, spicy and tart in a martini glass.
What I’m Buying:
• If you love high fashion pattern and color, you need to check out the H&M x KENZO COLLABORATION, like, right now. The new collection was released yesterday and it’s chock full of gorgeous, pieces that will totally make a statement. Best of all, everything is affordable.
Here are some of the standouts that will surely sell out:
· This FUZZY BOMBER JACKET is just so much fun.
· Ok, this PINK PILE LINED LEATHER JACKET might have to be mine.
· The SIGNATURE KENZO TIGER SWEATSHIRT has been given a feminine update with a chic ruffle collar!
· I think this SILK CHIFFON DRESS would be so chic under a BLACK MOTORCYCLE JACKET.
· If you love the pattern, but not the dress — try this RUFFLED SILK SKIRT this holiday season. BONUS: it’s reversible!
· This WOOL-BLEND SWEATER is probably my favorite piece out of the entire collection.
Have a great weekend!