Style

The Little Party Shoe That Could.

party shoe sam edelman brandie I think it’s slightly ironic that I’m writing about party shoes as I sit huddled inside in my warmest sweater, with snow coming down in buckets, schools cancelled and the temperatures in the single digits.

Who’s ready to party?! Hopefully, this too shall pass — in time for all of those holiday parties coming up!

Shop The Look:

You know I love a unique and affordable find, so when I saw the party-ready, Sam Edelman BRANDIE LACE-UP FLAT my eyes lit up. A shoe that versatile, comfortable AND affordable (under $90)?! Christmas came early.

While currently I’m picturing them with a bell sleeve fit & flare party dress (remember THIS ONE?), they would look equally as stylish with a pair of FRAYED JEANS, a slim-fit CASHMERE TURTLENECK and CROPPED FLUFFY JACKET.

The satin-silk material gives the shoe an elegant twist that skews more dressy than your average flat, while the pointed toe elongates the leg and gives you a more streamlined and lady-like look. Available in 4 different colors, it’s really a no brainer!

sam edelman brandie lace-up flats

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

• Reply naturallyfarout December 15, 2016 at 5:06 pm

Sam Edelman has the cutest shoes. I love this style of shoe. Not sure it would be good for the snow but if you are in a warm place for the holidays. It is perfect.

• Reply scompiseno December 15, 2016 at 6:42 pm

It’s definitely a pair you don’t want to get wet, but they’re just so lovely! I might wear boots out and switch the shoes last minute. Sacrifice for style 😉

• Reply Lindsey December 19, 2016 at 6:02 pm

What a gorgeous shoe, take you right from day to night

Lindsey xx

• Reply Alicia December 19, 2016 at 9:07 pm

I feel like this is the perfect flat to transition and outfit from day to night. If I’m being totally honest, I’m not a huge fan of flats (they just seem flattering on me) but these are tres chic!

• Reply pipesnbuttons December 19, 2016 at 9:25 pm

I love those lace up flats! They’re comfortable and also stylish! And send us Snow by the bucket!! I’ll take it!!

• Reply Coco December 20, 2016 at 12:40 am

Aw Stella you live in Winter Wonderland then! I’m sure you’ll find a way to rock those beautiful party shoes! Great pick! Baci, Valeria – Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

• Reply Ms. Morgan Ryan December 20, 2016 at 1:08 pm

What a whitty piece! Just lovely xx
    M

• Reply Keyma December 21, 2016 at 10:13 am

These are so so cute I’m becoming obsessed. Sam has some of the cutest shoes. Happy Holidays

• Reply scompiseno December 21, 2016 at 12:13 pm

I know, right?! It’s nice when you find a great style at an affordable price! xo

• Reply Thorton Paul December 22, 2016 at 3:17 pm

Oh i’m def getting these for my girlfriend

• Reply mommyteacherfashionista December 27, 2016 at 11:49 am

I love everything about these shoes and this post ! Total gorgeous perfection !!

• Reply Dom December 29, 2016 at 2:17 pm

Wow these shoes are so great girl! I know my sisters and cousins would love it!