Mayday, Mayday…. we’ve been hit!!!
After being spared from that nasty virus that’s been making the rounds since before the holidays, we’re now ankle deep in Clorox wipes here at Casa Heart’s Delight. My little one woke up this morning at 4:20am and it’s been a touch and go situation ever since. Actually, I’m trying to touch as little as possible! I’m currently writing this post at the foot of her bed (she didn’t want to be left alone), dousing myself with hand sanitizer. It’s going to be a LONG day.
Hopefully, your week is ending on a much more pleasant note — and perhaps this week’s Friday Link Love can help!
What I’m Reading:
• This behind the scenes look at The Bachelor breaks down exactly WHAT WOMEN SPEND TO COMPETE ON THE REALITY SHOW. Apparently, those lash extensions don’t come cheap!
• Speaking of lashes, here’s how to ditch the falsies with these 4 EASY STEPS TO PERFECT LASHES!
• I’ve started incorporating more yoga into my wellness routine (hail to the hot yoga!) and was pleased to read about the BENEFITS OF YOGA — well, besides the tighter tush!
What I’m Making:
• It sounds so simple, but this SPICY RED LENTIL CURRY is truly delicious!
• For my coconut loving friends out there — feast your eyes on this COCONUT POKE CAKE! I could literally sit down and eat the entire thing myself.
What I’m Buying:
• If you shop outlet destinations, LAST CALL BY NEIMAN MARCUS — one of my best tips is to focus on the DIRECT FROM STORE merchandise. This refers to the items that were actually in the full price department store vs. sourced by the retailer specifically for sale at the outlet. It’s in this section where you can find the ultimate of shopping steals!
· Kind of like this CASHMERE DRAPED CARDIGAN — It’s only $53!!
· Or how about this MICHAEL KORS CROCHET DRESS?! It was originally $1700+. Let’s just say, it’s “slightly” cheaper now and the perfect dress from a beach getaway! Don’t forget to throw in this ZIMMERMAN COVERUP and SWIMSUIT, too!
· These VINCE CHELSEA BOOTS are probably one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I’ve ever owned.
· If you’re looking for something a bit taller, these VINCE OVER-THE-KNEE BOOTS are simply gorgeous.
Have a great weekend — and send all of the healthy vibes my way!