I guess that’s what happens when you start with a short work week and throw in a social engagement each night. Seriously, I don’t think I’ve been social since circa-2008.
After patiently waiting for over a year, I finally got to see Maroon 5 in concert on Wednesday night. Such a great show — Adam Levine is not so bad to look at either!
Thursday night, I got a bit of girly pampering courtesy of the folks at NORDSTROM. Their Spring Beauty Trend Week (#beautytrendweek) is coming up and I was fortunate enough to get a preview of all of the great looks and products to be hitting the retail floor. With so much of my business done via e-commerce, it was actually really nice to have human interaction, professional guidance and real-life feedback when it comes to beauty. I’ll be sharing more from last night over on INSTAGRAM – so make sure to check it out!
Now, as for tonight… I’m super excited to ride a hip-hop battle themed spin class over at PSYCLE. Only to be followed up with a Happy Hour and hip-hop dance class/dance-off competition. I’ve been limbering up all morning. I’m ready to TWERK… just don’t tell my kids. They’ll be mortified.
On to this week’d Friday Link Love line up…
What I’m Reading:
• I love giving my personal styling clients little styling hacks to give their look some oomph. Here’s a great tip for CUFFING YOUR JEANS!
• Before you book your next trip, check out this guide TO FINDING CHEAP FLIGHTS.
• Unfortunately, getting that effortlessly chic hair actually requires some effort. Here are 5 THINGS WOMEN WITH PERFECT HAIR DO BEFORE BED!
• You’re just 10-minutes away from an effective AB WORKOUT to slim + tighten your waistline… just in time for bathing suit season!
What I’m Making:
• Anyone else really into Sunday meal prep!? Here are 20 HEALTHY DINNERS YOU CAN PREP ON A SUNDAY in order to have a healthy and tasty week ahead!
• If banana bread and pineapple upside down cake were to have a love child covered in cream cheese frosting, it would be this HUMMINGBIRD CAKE.
What I’m Buying:
• I actually have so many random shopping links to share with you — trust me, you’re going to want to check these out:
• This CONVERTIBLE COTTON SWEATER is a spring must-have. Others agree — so, hurry before it sells out!
• I’ve been on the hunt for a good one-piece swimsuit and came across the brand SOLID & STRIPED. One piece swimwear is tricky — either it’s too skimpy with weird cutouts and straps galore (uh, hello, weird tan lines!) or too matronly. SOLID & STRIPED however, seems to nail the perfect blend of the two — youthful but still practical for a day in the sun. I just bought the BALLERINA — it’s SO flattering on.