Apologies for the radio silence over here yesterday. I’ve been juggling a lot of balls lately and inevitably, one drops. As you can imagine, it’s been a rather busy week. I’m hoping this morning’s hot flow yoga resolves some of the lingering stress and anxiety as we head into the weekend. I’m in desperate need of a solid ‘Downward Dog.’ Who am I kidding!? What I really look forward to is the ‘Shavasana’ — a.k.a. Corpse Pose at the end! It’s like nap time for adults.
In the meantime, here is a fresh edition of Friday Link Love. This is where you’ll find all of my favorite reads and retail finds of the week — a pretty happy place, if I say so myself.
What I’m Reading:
• Whether for a quirky kids room or a sophisticated guest room, you NEED to check out this amazing WALLPAPER + DECOR!
• The best things in life may not necessarily be free, but they can be relatively inexpensive, HIGH QUALITY DRUGSTORE EYELINERS.
• I wish I saw this article earlier in the week: HOW TO TRAIN YOUR BRAIN TO STRESS LESS.
• High end design does NOT need to cost a fortune. Here’s a round up of the BEST UNDER $500 ACCENT CHAIRS for any room.
What I’m Making:
• I love multitasking recipes and this easy 1 POTROAST 3 WAYS may become a new staple in my kitchen.
• I’ve long ditched the store-bought bottled dressings for making my own. Here are 6 HEALTHY HOMEMADE SALAD DRESSING RECIPES that I swear by.
What I’m Buying:
• NEIMAN MARCUS is currently offering an EXTRA 20% OFF their ONLINE CLEARANCE! That’s a legit savings of up to 75% off regular prices. Not too shabby. I’ve picked through the virtual racks and found some pieces you need to check out:
· THE GREAT is one of my favorite newer brands and these CROP FLARE JEANS are a steal!
· You could easily take these VINCE WIDE LEG TROUSERS from work to weekend.
· This SUEDE A-LINE SKIRT is seasonless.
· These SUEDE + LEATHER ANKLE WRAP SANDALS are showstoppers.
· If you’ve got a prom-age daughter, friend or relative — you need to take a look at this SACHIN + BABI GOWN! It’s unique (I guarantee no other girl will be wearing this dress!), flattering and best of all — a GREAT price.
· All my size 38s out there, you’re in luck. MANOLO BLAHNIK SANDALS for a STEAL, right this way…
· I’m obsessed with the super flattering cut of this IRO LACE UP TOP!
· Speaking of lace up, you need to see this AUTUMN CASHMERE SLEEVELESS SWEATER. The lace up detail is fantastic and just enough edge!
Have a great weekend!