I have kids home from school today, so my wild and crazy St. Patty’s day debauchery will be at a minimum. We’re starting off the day at a fun, kid friendly brunch at a friend’s home. I currently have this OVERNIGHT FRENCH TOAST baking away in my oven. It’s beyond delicious and pretty much a dessert that’s masquerading as a breakfast/brunch dish. Sneaky, sneaky. Whether you’re Irish or not (I’m 100% not, but my kids have an 1/8 of the Irish green in them), I love holidays that are just plain fun. So go grab a green beer — no one will judge if it’s before 5pm, and sláinte!
Oh, but first make sure you catch up on this week’s edition of Friday Link Love!
What I’m Reading:
• If you’re spring cleaning, don’t forget to DIGITALLY DETOX YOUR DEVICE too!
• I’m definitely trying to recreative this MESSY BUBBLE PONYTAIL later this weekend.
• We can handle redecorating a room, but sometimes the most difficult part lies in the details! After you read this, you’ll never struggle with HOW TO STYLE A BOOKSHELF again.
What I’m Making:
• I’m always on the hunt for easy to throw together, one-pot, weeknight meals — this PASTA WITH ITALIAN SAUSAGE KALE + MUSHROOMS looks delicious!
What I’m Buying:
• Do you guys shop LORD & TAYLOR? It’s an often overlooked department store, since it’s not the largest and pretty regional. I have such great memories of going shopping with my mom as a kid (the 80’s!) and spending a good amount of our time (and money) in the NYC flagship store. We’d shop, talk and always stop for lunchtime soup and sandwiches in the cafe at the top of the store. It was our special place.
LORD & TAYLOR is now running a number of great sales and promotions. Take 20% off regular and sale items with code SIGNATURE (offer now through March 20) and take advantage of assorted promotions on women’s shoes, dresses and handbags… all of my favorite things!
· How adorable are these STUDDED SUEDE SANDALS? They ring in at UNDER $50 (with additional 20% off).
· I love the minimalist feel to these MARC FISHER MULES too — I’m leaning towards ordering the black or orange. Thoughts?
· This SUN DRESS is a little bit retro and a little bit modern. A great combo.
· I love this BLACK + WHITE EMBOSSED CROSSBODY BAG — it’s effortlessly cool.
· You need this STRIPED OFF THE SHOULDER TOP for an easy spring update.
Have a safe and fun St. Patty’s Day weekend!