All week, I seemed to be struggling with squeezing in all of my responsibilities and tasks into what seemed like a shorter day. I can’t decide if I’m excited it’s Friday, or if I’m more anxious that it’s Friday and I still have so much left to get done before my weekend can begin.
Ha, the struggle!
Nothing a cocktail (I’ve been craving tequila all week!) and a bit of fun internet browsing won’t cure. In that vain, here are this week’s (slightly late) Friday Link Love reads for your enjoyment — whether you’re still at work, or if your weekend has already officially begun!
What I’m Reading:
• When I’m anxious or stressed, the first sign of trouble is crappy sleep. Here’s a handy guide to TREAT YOUR COMMON SLEEP ISSUES — NATURALLY!
• When at the nail salon, I’m the annoying indecisive girl that spends 20 minutes looking at the wall of colorful polishes and ends up picking the same polish that she’s been wearing since 2005. Perhaps this roundup of the BEST NEUTRAL POLISH COLORS will help me expand my color horizons!
• I’m always down for an inexpensive home makeover — THIS LIVING ROOM RE-DO is pretty spectacular AND budget friendly!
• Spring is in the air and these FREE SPRING PRINTABLES will help you bring the Spring inside your home, too. From graphic images for framing, to cute Easter basket labels, cards and stationary — there is something for everyone. Did I mention, it’s FREE!?
What I’m Making:
• For your next get-together — NCAA March Madness Finals, anyone?! — make these crowd pleasing PESTO CHICKEN PARMESAN SLIDERS. Yum.
• Move over banana bread, here are 9 UNIQUE RECIPES FOR YOUR OVERRIPE BANANAS!
What I’m Buying:
• If you’ve got an eye for detail (or just really like cute shoes!) you might have noticed the NIKE ROSHE TWO in THURSDAY’S POST. They’re my favorite sneakers of late and they’re currently 25% off! I have the blue/green combo, but I am obsessed with that mustard/pink pair!
• I think I might have found the PERFECT HOODIE — it’s just slightly oversized, comes in the pretty blush color and is under $50. A sizing note: this is technically a men’s style; I wear a size S.