I might be as excited as my kids at this point. Mama needs a vacation. I also need a tan. Both situations will be resolved in a matter of hours. The last few weeks have been a mad dash towards the vacation finish line and I couldn’t be more relieved that it’s finally here. Sunshine and sand, here I come.
On that note — I’ve got good news and bad news. Let’s start with the bad news first. I’ll be taking the week off next week, resuming new posts on Monday, April 24. The good news — I’ve got a ton of fresh, new content ready to go for when I return. As you can imagine, I’m looking forward to unplugging my literal battery, and recharging my figurative battery. A few sunset cocktails will also help that cause.
So you don’t forget about me while I’m gone, I’ve got some great reads, recipes and retail finds to keep you and your web browser occupied.
Go ahead, take a peek — Friday Link Love awaits…
What I’m Reading:
• I know this has stumped you before, don’t deny it: HOW TO SELECT THE RIGHT RUG SIZE FOR YOUR ROOM!
• Over the past few months, I’ve really fallen in love with my hot yoga classes. It’s my hour to decompress, stretch tight muscles and try to NAIL THAT HANDSTAND! (Spoiler Alert: I’m not even close!)
• One of the most cost effective ways to update a home is with artwork. Here are 10 SHOPS FOR AFFORDABLE ART to bring new life into your space.
• Gorgeous spring blooms are everywhere! Here are the seasonal spring flowers that should end up in your next SPRING TABLE ARRANGEMENT.
What I’m Making:
• Before you shell out those $4 on your next matcha drink, you need to check out this easy recipe for your favorite MATCHA ICED LATTE.
• It doesn’t take much to knock the birthday socks off a child (or husband). You’ll definitely be winning the parenting game with these easy HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANCAKES. Rainbow sprinkles are the game changer, because who DOESN’T love a little funfetti action?!
What I’m Buying:
• In case you haven’t heard, today is the final day of the epic SHOPBOP spring sale. Fortunately, there are still some great fashion finds to score if you know where to look! Here are just a few items that have caught my eye:
· This slip of a STRIPED DRESS is all I want to wear on the hottest summer days!
· Snag my favorite SUEDE MOTO JACKET in a bright poppy red to inject some fun color into your spring style!
· A moody, FLORAL MAXI is a MUST for spring. I love the shirring and movement of this one!
· These SLIDE SANDALS will be your most worn pair of shoes this summer.
· I know you’re probably dying to retire your coats and jackets for the season, but it’s never too early to think ahead to next fall, when you’ll be so excited to wear this WOOL CAMEL COAT!
Have a great week ahead + Happy Easter and Passover to those who celebrate!