This was recital week for my 6 year old and after what seems like a prolonged Ground Hog Day experience, it’s nice to wake up to a Friday! Last night was the final performance and we couldn’t be more proud of how our little girl rocked her dances. Dancing aside, the joy we witnessed as she came off the stage was enough to convince me that my dance mom days are far from over. Although, I can’t lie: I’m beyond thankful I have 2 months to recover before all that starts up again!
While I slowly sip my coffee and enjoy the quiet of my house, here are this week’s Link Love reads to get YOUR weekend started right!
What I’m Reading:
• Count me as one of thousands of people LOSING IT OVER THIS $43 AMAZON CHAIR!
• I think there’s something so sexy about a smoky glossy eye. THIS ONE takes 5 minutes and only 5 products to go from day-to-night!
• Ever wonder WHAT SIZE RUG TO LAYER UNDER YOUR BED? Well, wonder no more.
• These HARSH REALITIES WILL MAKE ANYONE OVER 30 CRINGE! Sit down and prepare yourself.
What I’m Making:
• Upgrade your next Taco Tuesday or Wednesday, Thursday, Friday… (is there ever a BAD time for tacos?!) with these UNION CANTINA LOBSTER TACOS!
• I’m not a big cake person, but I am a big chocolate chip cookie person, which by default means this CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CAKE is the stuff dreams are made of!
What I’m Buying:
• ANTHROPOLOGIE is having a huge sale (up to 50% OFF!) right now on all of their clothing, accessories and home goods — and clearly, we need to get involved!
· This navy blue printed SURPLICE ONE-PIECE SWIMSUIT is so flattering!
· I love this TIE SLEEVE GINGHAM BLOUSE! The flared sleeves + tie details are so pretty.
· The colors of these SLIDE SANDALS remind me of a pretty tropical cocktail!
· If you’ve got a summer wedding to attend, be the best-dressed-guest in this gorgeous FLORAL MAXI.
· Looking for a great hostess or housewarming gift? If so, stock up on these CHEESE BOARDS! How cute are they?
· Fruit will look much more appealing when it’s stored in this BRUSHED WIRE FRUIT BOWL!
Have a great weekend!
See you back here on Monday!