I’ve been packing up a storm as we leave for our annual East Coast trip later this weekend. I’m super excited to spend some time in NY and with my family and friends, but there is always so much to do before any extended getaway. In the grand scheme of things, I think not such a bad “problem” to have. July 4th weekend is always the peak of summer fun and I plan to make the most of it — so should you!
In the wise words of The Black Eyed Peas, “Let’s Get It Started…”
Without further adieu, I present to you this week’s Friday Link Love!
What I’m Reading:
• If you’ve got longer hair, apparently THE PERFECT TOPKNOT is only 2 minutes and 2 hairbands away.
• Did you know there is an UPSIDE TO BEING AN ANXIOUS PERSON?
• It doesn’t take expensive tile to create a visually stunning space. You just need a bit of creativity and this GUIDE TO TILE PATTERNS.
• Cheaper travel is just a few clicks away when you have the inside scoop on THE BEST TIME TO BOOK VACATIONS!
What I’m Making:
• Go all out Americana this weekend with these RED WHITE + BLUE SPINS ON THE CLASSIC BISCUIT!
• In my eyes, Ina Garten (The Barefoot Contessa) can do no wrong. This recipe for WEEKNIGHT PASTA BOLOGNESE is so right!
What I’m Buying:
• I’ve always like the idea of coordinated sets — pieces that look great together but can be separately mixed and matched into the rest of your wardrobe. This FREE PEOPLE MIDI SKIRT SET comes in 4 colors and is the effortless summer style I’d love to see/wear more of!
• Speaking of effortless, I recently came across a new French-inspired contemporary brand called AVEC LES FILLES. Um, where have you been my whole life?! Well, apparently the brand has been posted up in 200 shop-within-shops at MACY’S!
After stalking the website all morning, I’ve narrowed down my favorite picks — currently an EXTRA 20% OFF with code: FOURTH.
· I adore this romantic FLORAL WRAP DRESS. Isn’t it dreamy? It’s also only $31 (plus an extra 20% off)!
· This OFF-THE-SHOULDER HALTER TIE TOP is what you want to wear with your favorite white jeans.