Greetings and happy July 4th from sunny Long Beach, NY!
I hope you’re all enjoying some outdoor summer fun and toasting to the good ole’ U.S. of A!
While you’re doing your best to keep from burning (at least that’s MY current struggle!), I’ve got some of the best steals and deals you need to shop while the Independence Day savings are still hot… and in stock.
When it comes to July 4th holiday sales, this is the best time to double down on summer savings. Generally, retailers are adding an additional % off to already reduced merchandise. SAKS OFF FIFTH is probably one of my favorite online stores if you’re looking to get the best designer deals.
Just check out my finds below:
(Click on the images for product detail!)
Shop The Post:
Here are some additional sales you might want to scope out!
• Saks: Up to 70% off valid in stores and online (sale ends 8/15)
• Bloomingdale’s: Deal Reveal! Take an extra 20-40% off sale & clearance items for a total savings of 40-70% (offer ends 7/4)
• Neiman Marcus: Save up to 70% off regular price in W/M apparel, shoes, handbags, jewelry, accessories, children’s, gifts, and home (sale valid through 6/29 to 7/16)
• Last Call: 4th of July sale: save up to 70% off the entire site at LastCall.com (valid through 7/4)
• Barney’s Warehouse: Independence Day Sale! Up to 60% off SITE-WIDE (valid through 7/9)
• Lord & Taylor: July Holiday Sale Up to 60% Women’s swimwear & coverups. USE CODE: FOURTH
• Farfetch: Sale Now! Up to 60% off (valid through 7/6)
Have a safe and happy holiday!