Was it just me or was this the strangest week ever? After the Tuesday, July 4th holiday I completely lost track of what day of the week it was. This Wednesday was perhaps the most Monday-est Wednesday ever. Don’t worry though, I still managed to “get through it” — the perks of being on vacation! I spent my Wednesday wandering around Tribeca and my old neighborhood in the far West Village, ate lunch at a favorite — BUBBY’S, finally got to see “Hamilton – The Musical” and wrapped up the night with dinner and cocktails at LITTLE PARK. I was also in bed by 10:30pm and got to sleep in the next morning before a SOUL CYCLE class. Not too shabby, right?
I even managed to squeeze in some good internet research to bring you this week’s edition of Friday Link Love!
So let’s get to it…
What I’m Reading:
• If you’ve been addicted to this season of Bravo’s SOUTHERN CHARM (Reunion airs July 10th 8/7 c!) you might want to take a little peek at these GORGEOUS SOUTHERN Airbnb RENTALS! Girls weekend, anyone!?
• Here’s everything you need to know about WHAT YOU SHOULD BE EATING BEFORE + AFTER YOUR WORKOUT for maximum performance and results.
• Are you a bedding/sheets snob? You might want to reconsider everything you’ve ever known about quality sheets after you read ABOUT THIS TOP RATED SHEET SET. Like all fantastic things, it comes from COSTCO!
• TARGET is cleaning house when it comes to its women’s fashion. Expect to see old standbys like Merona + Mossimo cleared out to make way for a whole slew of new and exciting brands. I’m particularly excited about the launch of the JoyLab athletic wear line — read all about it HERE!
What I’m Making:
• I’m always a fan of creative twists on classic recipes like this CURRY CHICKEN SALAD! The best part?! It’s actually lightened up and good for you.
• Since you saved a few calories, you can now splurge on this PEACH BUNDT CAKE WITH BROWN BUTTER ICING.
What I’m Buying:
• URBAN OUTFITTERS is one of those retailers that’s always full of surprises. I always walk in (or click-in online) to find the most unexpected shopping scores — from unique beauty products to high-end design furniture. Surprised?! Yeah, I was too. Just check out some of these unbelievable finds:
· If you’re into minimalist-modern/mid-century furniture for a bit of California-cool aesthetic, you must check out these JAX LEATHER + WIRE CHAIRS. They are gorgeous and on sale!
· The LENI LEANING MIRROR is another unique piece that blows any boring full length mirror out of the water. Best of all — it’s only $139.
· I totally want this FRAMED RAPPER’S DELIGHT PRINT for my house!
· These PLANTER STANDS are not only beautiful to look at, but functional, too. They’re also a fraction of the price of similar designs.
· This LAIT DE COCO (notes of bergamot, vanilla praline + creamy coconut) perfume looks kind of weird — it’s an opaque white liquid, but it goes on light and smells heavenly!
· Here’s a super cute ONE-PIECE SWIMSUIT that based on the glowing reviews, flatters everyone! I’m obsessed with the color/print!
Have a great weekend.