My summer workout schedule has been all over the place lately. With so much activity going on and routines constantly shifting, it’s been a real challenge to maintain a consistent groove.
(Do you guys have a harder time keeping up your regular workouts in the summer, too?)
This week, I made a promise to myself that I would make time for 3 workouts before the weekend. Today, I just happen to be paying the price. I’m so sore, sore, sore! Well, at least the hardest part is behind me and hopefully I’ll be back in my regular routine soon enough.
In the meantime, I’m happy to just sit back (gingerly) and share with you this week’s Friday Link Love finds!
What I’m Reading:
• A few years back I took a really fun girl’s trip to Nashville. This NASHVILLE CITY GUIDE makes me want to go back!
• I’m all for simplifying the bed making process – ONE STYLISH PILLOW at a time.
• If you have a hard time committing to your interior decor, I highly recommend trying out REMOVABLE WALLPAPER. You’d be surprised at all the fun things you can do with it!
What I’m Making:
• This one is a shout out to my brother and his fianceé living the pre-wedding “meal prep life“: an easy CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA BOWL in 30 minutes!
• Next time you entertain, wow your guests with this fresh baked EASY RUSTIC CAKE. It’s so beautiful, no one will believe you threw it together in 15 minutes.
What I’m Buying:
• NEIMAN MARCUS LAST CALL is having their grand finale sale event with up to 85% off their clearance merchandise!
· If I were getting married this year, I’d definitely wear this SELF PORTRAIT DRESS to my rehearsal dinner!
· I think I might be getting these LANVIN LOW TOP SNEAKERS for my guy. I love the navy/grey color combo and the price!
· Speaking of shoes, if you’re looking for a timeless, go-with-everything, suede bootie, I highly recommend these JOIE BARLOW SUEDE ANKLE BOOTS – they’re UNDER $100!
· Under $100, CASHMERE CREWNECK SWEATER!? Ummmm, yes please.
· These RAG & BONE CROPPED CORDUROY CORDS are a solid addition to your Fall’17 lineup!
Ok, so now it’s time for a bit of self-promotion and good news. My blog was featured this week by INDEPENDENT FASHION BLOGGERS on their Links à la Mode weekly roundup! If you’re looking for some fun reading or a good, new, blog follow, check out some of these other featured (and extremely talented) bloggers below:
Links à la Mode:
- Dare to Dax: Dressing Up an Oversized Tee
- Everyday Starlet: How to Find Your Signature Scent
- Greige Market: Healing is Difficult
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Fashion vs Comfort – What Would You Choose?
- Green Acres Meets Paris: Sseko Designs Launches New Designs for Fall
- Girl in Betsey: The Perfect Luggage for a Weekend Getaway
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: New Glasses + Sushi Date Night Outfit
- Ky Chic: Miami Swim Week 2017 Recap
- Luxy Mom: Fall 2017 Back to School Fashion Musts for Moms
- My Cubicle Chic: How My Side Hustle Changed My Career Path
- Mynt and Coco: A Valentino Crush and How to Shop High End Designers
- Tales of Two: The New Rules of Power Dressing
- The Borrowed Babes: The Ultimate #TBT: NYFW 2016
- The Heart’s Delight: Belted Blazer
- Sifa’s Corner: 5 Summer Essentials to Look Cute While Having Fun
Have a great weekend!