First, my apologies for falling off track when it came to this week’s regular posting schedule. Even after 4 years of 5x/week regular posting, there are days/weeks where life just gets in the way. This was definitely one of those weeks.
I’ve been working behind the scenes on a few pretty fun and exciting, albeit overwhelming projects (which I’ll be sharing with you shortly!), getting the kids sorted out for their first day of school/assorted sports activities and running the styling end of THD. Usually, I’m pretty decent at the balancing act, but when it all piles on something has to give. In this case, it was the website… and unfortunately my sleep.
(P.S. Insomnia is the WORST.)
You know what, though? My family is happy and healthy. The kids are officially back in school. I’m fortunate enough to be doing something I love and am passionate about… AND it’s Friday. Not to mention, I have a whole queue of Real Housewives, Younger and Odd Mom Out to get caught up on. It’s going to be a great day.
To get YOUR day started on a fun note, here are this week’s round-up of Friday Link Love reads!
What I’m Reading:
• New England in the fall, is probably one of the best things/places on Earth. If you’re looking for a quintessential, Americana getaway (think leaf peeping, apple picking and cozy nights by the fire) check out these 10 UNIQUELY NEW ENGLAND AIRBNBS TO BOOK THIS FALL!
• Ditch the Fabreeze and check out this ULTIMATE GUIDE TO MAKING YOUR HOME SMELL AMAZING.
• Anyone else as excited as I am about Amazon’s acquisition of Whole Foods?! Amazon Prime members, get ready for some SPECIAL WHOLE FOODS SHOPPING PERKS + DISCOUNTS!!!
What I’m Making:
• Crisp, fall days are just around the corner and this CORN CHOWDER WITH CHILI, LIME + COTIJA CHEESE is a great way to ease into soup season!
• Ummmm… how delicious do these PEACH RASPBERRY CRUMB BARS look!?
What I’m Buying:
• Even though I wouldn’t necessarily say ANTHROPOLOGIE is in my style wheelhouse (I skew modern, Anthro skews boho), I always seem to fall in love with something every time I step foot in the store, or click on their website. ANTHROPOLOGIE is currently offering 20% off full priced merchandise, and an additional 30% off sale merchandise with FREE SHIPPING.
So yeah, what are you waiting for?!
· Here is the STATEMENT BLOUSE you should be wearing this fall!
· I adore these BLACK BLOCK HEEL SANDALS. They’d word equally as well with a MIDI DRESS as they would with ANKLE CROPPED JEANS, TEE + BLAZER this fall! (Sizing note: based on reviews, the sandals do run small so order 1-2 sizes up!)
· This waist cinching KIMONO JACKET is a great piece to layer over denim or your favorite dress!
· How fun is this KNIT FRINGED PULLOVER? Love, love love.
Have a great weekend! See you all back here on Monday – pinky swear, promise!