Can you believe it’s already mid-September!? My favorite month of the year is flying by way too quickly. In style-related news, NYFW wrapped up and it’s off to Paris for the next iteration of Fashion Week. Get ready for some Parisian inspired looks next week!
In house news, progress was made at the new Casa de Heart’s Delight — overhead utility lines were buried and the electrical upgrade is almost completed. The kitchen and bathrooms were designed and finishes selected. Today is the final design meeting with the contractor team and up next — walls will be coming down!! The thought of wide open spaces and good traffic flow makes me giddy with joy. I can’t wait to share photos and progress with you… because you know, if you don’t post it on social media/internet, it didn’t happen.
In the meantime, hopefully this week’s Friday Link Love reads will keep you occupied!
What I’m Reading:
• I love having fresh flowers in my home and this FLOWER ARRANGING 101 TUTORIAL is a great beginner’s guide to creating professional quality arrangements in minutes!
• I mock the pumpkin spice latte constantly, but I know people are truly in love with the drink. If you’re going to succumb to power of Starbuck’s viral drink, at least use these 7 HACKS TO MAKE YOUR PSL HEALTHIER.
• Best intentions aside, it’s hard to focus at work sometimes! Here are 5 EXECUTIVE APPROVED WAYS TO ENSURE YOU GET SH*T DONE.
What I’m Making:
• It’s not even a month into school year and I’m already over making lunches. Here are 5 HEALTHY PACKED LUNCH IDEAS to get you inspired.
• Just in time for this weekend’s schedule of college and NFL football — BAKED STICKY HONEY GARLIC BUFFALO WINGS!
What I’m Buying:
• If there is any budget at all left in my renovation project, I am dying to get THIS UNIQUE TV for my family room! Dying.
• This simple CRESCENT NECKLACE is one of my most complimented pieces of jewelry.
• Check out this cozy TIE-SLEEVE SWEATER for further proof that statement sleeves just won’t quit!!
• I recently bought by 6 yo a pair of THESE SNEAKERS and now I want them too!
• I’m having a moment with pointed toe slides — as in, I can’t stop wearing them! I found THESE for a steal.
Have a wonderful weekend — oh, and GO TRIBE! Let’s make it a record 23 wins in a row!!!