Trees are starting the change colors, the sky is grey and cool rain is in the forecast. I. LOVE. IT. Our new home is surrounded by mature trees and I’m excited to see all of the colorful changes as the days go on. Now, cleaning up all those leaves… eh, not so much.
This weekend, I’ll be up to more of the same: packing, purging + organizing. Not the most exciting of weekend activities, but it’s nice to see an end in sight. I also foresee some fall-inspired cocktails in my future (keep reading for one of my favorites!). Hey, if I’m gonna be home packing, might as well make it fun!
Here are a few of my favorite internet reads, recipes and sales (a.k.a. Friday Link Love!) to inject a bit more fun into YOUR weekend!
What I’m Reading:
• Alexa has already stolen my heart (she’s like the 5th member of our family), and now Amazon just released the ECHO SPOT which
I think I need.
• I just spent a morning with my flooring supplier picking out new flooring for the house. Let me tell you, it can be overwhelming. There are SO. MANY. CHOICES. Here’s a handy GUIDE TO THE PROS + CONS OF EACH FLOORING TYPE… straight from the experts.
• Do you struggle with managing your kids’ screen time?! It’s an ongoing battle in my house. I LOVED this piece highlighting TEN MOMS’ SCREEN TIME RULES + REALITY. It’s nice to know I’m not alone!
• If you could afford ANYTHING right now, what would you splurge on? Here are what 25 FAMOUS WOMEN SAY ARE THEIR BIGGEST SPLURGES.
What I’m Making:
• MAPLE HONEYCRISP MARGARITAS?!?! Yaaaaaassssss.
• I’m having a love-affair with roasted/charred cauliflower and this recipe for PAPPARDELLE WITH CAULIFLOWER + MUSTARD BROWN BUTTER does not disappoint.
What I’m Buying:
· Red? Ruffled? Romantic? THIS DRESS has it all going on for fall.
· Outerwear like this DVF WRAP COAT can be both pretty and practical!
Have a fantastic weekend!