The good news is that the weekend is here and we can unwind a little of that built up tension/anxiety with some relaxation, self-care and in my case, a cocktail (or three). At least, that’s my plan.
Moving is never fun and at this point in my process (I’m about 80% done!), I’m almost looking forward to our final moving day and see it as a light at the end of the endless packing tunnel. This is my final weekend in our current home (I head to NYC next weekend for my future sister-in-law’s bridal shower!) and it’s slightly bittersweet. Over the past 6 years, our family has grown and evolved so much. It’s hard to believe it all happened under this one roof – birthdays, anniversaries, career milestones, new friends, new adventures… See, now I’m getting all teary! It’s a good house and we’re very lucky to have been its keepers. Hopefully, the new owners get a taste of all of the good juju we leave behind.
Now, onto this week’s Friday Link Love assortment. Grab your coffee and dive right in!
What I’m Reading:
• If a table covered in stinky pumpkin guts doesn’t quite appeal to you, indulge your creative side this Halloween with these 10 BEST NO-CARVE PUMPKIN DIYS.
• I wish I would have thought of this before! Countless family road trips could have been made much more enjoyable with these FAMILY FRIENDLY PODCASTS FOR THE ROAD.
• One of your most overlooked rooms is finally getting the love it needs/deserves. Check out these 25 FAB GARAGE ORGANIZATION IDEAS + MAKEOVERS. They’re swoon worthy.
• Read THIS and you’ll be running out to buy this kitchen appliance in 3, 2…..1!
What I’m Making:
• Here’s a twist on a fall classic: SLOW COOKER BUFFALO CHICKEN CHILI!
• Breakfast just got a whole lot better with these PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS. P.S. –Streusel topping is also involved!
What I’m Buying:
• I wish I would’ve seen THIS DRESS sooner — it would be perfect for that bridal shower I’m hosting!
• Nothing beats a pair of simple black sneakers when it comes to comfort + versatility. Except BLACK NIKE SNEAKERS ON SALE!
• Real SUEDE OVER-THE-KNEE BOOTS for under $150?!! Yes, they do exist.
• Who knew a simple RIB-KNIT SWEATER could bring all the drama!?
• A new FALL PEA-COAT is only a few clicks and under $40 away. I love the camel color.
Have a great weekend! See you back here on Monday!