It finally feels like Fall in Cleveland which left me scrambling to find all of our cold weather accessories (hat, scarves, gloves, etc.) that were packed away in the moving frenzy. I had brief flashbacks of temporarily losing my FAVORITE HAT last year and the sadness involved. Good news: the gear has been located! Apparently, I’m a little more organized than I thought.
Clearly, I am suffering from a a major case of First World problems and have much to be grateful for — starting with the fact that the weekend is here! On that note, sit back, relax, and have yourself a little dose of Friday Link Love.
What I’m Reading:
• I’m not generally a big fan of Frappucinos, but I can’t help but smile when I see STARBUCK’S NEW ZOMBIE FRAPPUCINO. It’s worth paying the $4+ simply for the photo op!
• If you’re looking for some unique manicure ideas for the season, I highly recommend checking out this MINIMALIST NAIL ART for inspiration. It’s just enough, without being “extra.”
• First came almond milk, then came coconut milk… now BANANA MILK?!
• Are any of these UNIQUE (+ CHEAP!!!) VACATION DESTINATIONS on your travel bucket list? They should be.
What I’m Making:
• I can’t get enough slow cooker meals this season! I simply love the convenience, not to mention the flavors of all of the hearty dishes. I’ll definitely be making this PORK CHILI VERDE recipe in the near future.
• When I’m finally done eating the chili verde leftovers, this BUTTERNUT SQUASH, SPINACH + GOAT CHEESE PASTA is a must!
What I’m Buying:
• I’ll be honest, I’m actually not buying much since we started this renovation project. It’s a THD financial lock-down! Buuuuuuut, that doesn’t mean I’m not looking! Here are some of the great buys I found this week:
· If you’re looking for an easy-throw-over-everything type of OVERSIZED CARDIGAN SWEATER, I’ve found the jackpot. It’s the perfect neutral and currently eligible for a BOGO 50% OFF deal!
· I think I might have found the HOLIDAY DRESS for all of your upcoming parties.
· You can never go wrong with a BASIC BLACK RUNNING SHOE for your weekend to-dos + errands. These just happen to be on sale! (f.y.i., basic black shoes RARELY go on sale!!)
· A TRADITIONAL TARTAN PLAID SCARF in the softest knit… with a blush pink twist! I’m in love.
Have a great weekend y’all!