I hope everyone is staying warm today. It’s a cold one out there in Cleveland and a good reminder to appreciate every last bit of this autumn season. I’m not quite ready to let it go.
Actually, that’s an understatement.
Winter in Cleveland is THE WORST. It’s all good until the New Year, then the constant grayness/sleet/snow/ice just looms over for what seems like AGES. That sh*t is straight up terrible, so for the time being I’m just enjoying what’s left of the leaves, the pumpkins and the apple cider — WITH BOURBON, of course.
On that boozy note, let’s get to the (other) good stuff and the real reason you’re here: Friday Link Love!
What I’m Reading:
• Apparently we’ve been using our crockpots all wrong! Here are 7 NEW WAYS TO PUT THAT BAD BOY TO THE CULINARY TEST.
• It’s no secret that working moms have quite a (physical and mental) load to carry. These are the 15 THINGS YOU SHOULD STOP DOING in order to lighten that load!
• Dealing with that funky iPhone “i” glitch?! First, I extend my sympathies — that thing is a b*tch! Next, I give you the long awaited APPLE iOS UPDATE FOR A PERMANENT FIX!
• Up all hours doing work?! Late night out?! Kids driving you crazy!? Ah, the joys of adulthood in your 30’s + 40’s! Here are the BEST CONCEALER HACKS FOR UNDER EYE BAGS + CIRCLES to combat whatever gets thrown your way.
What I’m Making:
• The Thanksgiving side dish of our dreams is only one CREAMY CAULIFLOWER GRATIN away.
• I’m continuing on with my salty-sweet baking obsession (why stop a good thing!?)… this week, with these BUTTERFINGER PRETZEL COOKIES!
What I’m Buying:
• The HOLY GRAIL OF STRAPLESS BRAS is on sale!!! Run, don’t walk.
• These SLIP-ON SNEAKERS might have to be mine. Hell, for $22… I might need more than 1 pair.
• Here’s a stylish (and affordable!) WOOL COAT that will definitely stand out in a “sea of blah” outerwear this winter. The color is to die for.
• I have this SUPER SLIM TURTLENECK and it’s one of my favorite pieces for winter layering. Get it while it’s on sale!
Have a great weekend!