The last few weeks before the holidays always speed by in a blur of happy hours, parties, dinners and concerts. Last night was my son’s holiday band concert and he was beyond excited to show off his percussion skills! Yes, he’s an actual little drummer boy. Little known fact about me — I took 12 years of piano lessons as a kid/teen and would love for my child(ren) to pick up a musical instrument. I was feeling nostalgic this week and looked into professionally transporting my childhood piano from my parent’s home in NY to our new home in Cleveland. It costs a small fortune. At this point, it’s a grudge match between practical Stella and sentimental Stella.
I’ll let you know who wins.
As for now, let’s indulge in a little Friday Link Love reading!
What I’m Reading:
• I love to listen to music while I’m cooking and thought this COOKING PLAYLIST was so fun!
• AMAZON is a godsend when it comes to finding exactly the thing you didn’t know you needed. Here are just a few AMAZON FINDS YOU’LL DEFINITELY WANT and with 2-day Prime shipping, it’s not too late to add these babies to your wish list!
• I guarantee that if you’re female and were a teen in the 90’s you probably wore THIS EPIC SHOE. (Don’t worry — I did, too!)
What I’m Making:
• Like Chinese egg rolls? Then you’ll LOVE this easy and healthy EGG ROLL SOUP!
• The most festive CRANBERRY POMEGRANATE JULEP COCKTAIL for your next holiday party!
What I’m Buying:
• This CINQ A SEPT DRESS checks all the boxes: gorgeous, on sale and available in most sizes!
• Doesn’t this CHUNKY CABLE KNIT SWEATER look perfect for cuddling on a Sunday morning?
• OK, I am absolutely OBSESSED with this TOTE BAG. The color combination is totally dreamy. I NEED this bag.
• These GOLD HOOP EARRINGS are a modern spin on a timeless classic.
• This AESOP BEAUTY GIFT SET would make a great holiday gift (or anytime gift, at that!).
Have a fantastic weekend!