Hopefully, we’re all coming out of 2017 another year older and possibly a little wiser. Maybe?!
This year has definitely been one for the books — buying a house, selling a house, moving, renovating, growing a business and generally trying to keep our heads above the strong rip tides of life. If I’ve learned anything through this whole process, it’s to stay focused on your goals and take one step at time in order to reach them. Everything becomes so much more manageable when you break it down — even some of life’s most stressful events. It also helps to have friends and family cheering, supporting and encouraging you along the sidelines. Thank you for that. Thank you for every view, click, comment and question. It honestly makes me so happy and proud to see my little blog flourish into what’s become a virtual village.
It takes a village, right? Well, you’re always welcome in mine.
Enjoy this week’s Friday Link Love finds and make sure to take a moment to appreciate what YOU have accomplished this year. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
What I’m Reading:
• Based on the plethora of nasty bugs going around these parts lately, you might want to read up on THE BEST WAYS TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM!
• Here are 9 UNDER-THE-RADAR BEAUTY SECRETS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT! Your fine lines and undereye baggage with thank you.
• For those of you following along with our home renovations (You can read PART 1 + 2 of our mid-reno update!), you’ll understand my love for neutral walls. Here are the 12 BEST WARM NEUTRALS, as recommended by the pros! Let’s get painting.
• With 2018 only a few days away, get your sh*t together for the new year with these 5 STEPS TO GET ORGANIZED IN 2018!
What I’m Making:
• I know, I know… I’m soup obsessed! This TOMATO TORTELLINI SOUP is simple, easy and on my menu for this weekend.
• I’ll also be making this BAKED CINNAMON CREME BRULEE FRENCH TOAST WITH RASPBERRY PRESERVES for a holiday breakfast with friends tomorrow!
What I’m Buying:
• This adorable COZY KNIT SWEATER is perfect for snuggling up in front of the fireplace on Christmas day/!
• Switch up your outerwear with this LIGHTWEIGHT/PACKABLE DOWN COAT — it’s the prettiest shade of pink! By the way, it’s also 40% off right now.
• THIS DRESS is probably one of the most flattering and budget friendly that I’ve ever recommended for clients. This season’s colors are especially pretty — I love the “Red Tannin!“
• A WRAP DRESS is an effortless piece to add to any wardrobe. This winter, dress it up with STRAPPY HEELS and great STATEMENT EARRINGS, or wait until your next getaway to pair it with casual FRINGE SANDALS!
Wishing you and your families a happy holiday and a very merry everything!
Next week, make sure to stop by for a walk down memory lane with 2017’s most popular posts — they’re some of my favorites!