In a year bursting at the seams with social, political and personal highs and lows, I’m hoping that 2018 is just slightly more tame. This girl is straight up beat. With about 3 weeks left to go before our full renovation is complete, you can also imagine how eager I am to get this 2018 show on the road — in our new home!
So, in the spirit of the upcoming New Year, today’s Friday Link Love round up is all about fresh starts, clean slates, celebrating the New Year and few good shopping finds thrown in for good measure. Let’s get to it!
What I’m Reading:
• Anyone else feel like a bloated seal, belly-flopping on ice?! Oh, just me!? Well, in case you’ve dug yourself into a nutritional hole like I have, here are 8 FOOLPROOF WAYS TO REVERSE HOLIDAY WEIGHT GAIN!
• Ready to freshen up the abode!? You should probably read this first: 5 DESIGN TRENDS HERE TO STAY FOR 2018.
• Doesn’t it just feel like yesterday that you were putting all of those holiday decorations up? Well, now it’s time to take them all down. Do it like the pros do with this GUIDE TO HOW PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZERS STORE THEIR HOLIDAY DECOR.
• I’m daring to take on a few house plants in this new house — wish me luck. Thank goodness for the new SUPER AFFORDABLE PLANT SHOP ON AMAZON! Here’s to green thumbs in 2018!
What I’m Making:
• Made New Year’s Eve plans yet? Stay in this year and transport yourself straight to Paris with this CREAMY MUSTARD CHICKEN RECIPE!
• Don’t forget this classic and elegant FRENCH 75 COCKTAIL for your midnight toast!
What I’m Buying:
• These waterproof and stylish LEATHER + SHEARLING SOREL BOOTS may not have made it into your Christmas stocking, but you can now treat yourself to a pair on SALE!
• The bright colors of this COZY SCARF make me so happy! You need all the happy you can get when it’s 10 degrees and grey outside (again).
• If you’ve got a formal event to celebrate in 2018, this ONE SHOULDER CREPE GOWN is simply gorgeous.
• If you’re as bored with your sweaters as I am, you should definitely give your knit collection a boost with this pretty TWIST BACK SWEATER!
• While sweaters with eye catching details are great, don’t forget to stock up on the basics like this CASHMERE TURTLENECK SWEATER — it’s only $79!
• Style those form fitting sweaters with a pair of comfy BOYFRIEND JEANS. These are under $30! You’ll have enough cash left over to treat yourself to this gorgeous STATEMENT NECKLACE that’s sure to catch some eyes next time you go out.
Have a safe, happy and healthy New Year! See you all in 2018!