Our final house walk through is this afternoon and I’m still in shock that our renovation project is coming to an end right on schedule. Errrrrrrr, on budget — not so much. Actually, it’s a mix of shock, relief and pure joy. Most of all, I’m tired, y’all. Good thing I have a giant sectional couch being delivered today.
You might need to peel my a** off of it later.
Just make sure to read this week’s Friday Link Love roundup before you swing by! Oh, and don’t forget to bring some wine. Actually, A LOT of wine.
What I’m Reading:
• Your airline reward points and platinum status don’t mean a thing, unless you’ve got the flight attendants on your side. Get the scoop on WHAT FLIGHT ATTENDANTS NOTICE WHEN YOU GET ON A PLANE (and how to score those upgrades!)
• End the confusion and FIGURE OUT YOUR FACE SHAPE once and for all!
• Add this to the skillset every adult should have (especially if you have kids!): HOW TO UNCLOG A TOILET LIKE A BOSS.
• Here are the 20 MOST UNIVERSALLY FLATTERING LIP SHADES… you’re welcome.
What I’m Making:
• I just had a serious discussion over on INSTAGRAM about your most favorite food of all time. In case you were wondering, sushi stole the #1 spot for me but Indian food definitely makes my top 10. That’s why I’m definitely making this ONE PAN TANDOORI CHICKEN WITH SPICED COCONUT RICE.
• I’m also a HUGE cookie fiend, so COOKIES FOR BREAKFAST that are healthy and delicious!? Yes, please.
What I’m Buying:
• Looking for WHITE SKINNY JEANS?! These are a great fit and won’t break the bank (they’re only $36!).
• It’s not too late to treat yourself to a warm and fashionable new coat! This HOODED PUFFER JACKET checks all of my style boxes AND is on sale, to boot.
• I think this workout/weekend/laptop/do-everything DUFFEL BAG needs to be mine.
Have a wonderful weekend, folks!
See you back here on Monday.