It’s hard to believe all of those New Year’s Eve celebrations were only a month ago! It’s pretty crazy when you sit down and think about it. In my own life, so much has changed since that ball dropped. In a good way, of course! I’m finally starting to feel settled into the new house and we’re getting our new routines in place. I’ve been sharing little snippets of our rooms and decor on INSTAGRAM, but as you know, photos are pretty deceiving as there is still a ton of work to do to get the house decorated and us feeling fully “moved in.”
There are still many (SO many) cardboard boxes to break down… ugh… those boxes!
In addition to garbage management, I’ve got a few more fun things on my weekend agenda beginning with this week’s Friday Link Love reads. Hope you enjoy!
What I’m Reading:
• According to science, these are the BEST SONGS TO FALL ASLEEP TO.
• You could spend a fortune on your assorted tech accessories, or you can SPEND UNDER $10 ON THESE MUST-HAVES!
• The New Year is about fitness resolutions for many. If you’re running to lose weight, DON’T MAKE THESE 5 TREADMILL MISTAKES!
• I think phonetics and language give such beautiful insight into different cultures. Here are 25 INCREDIBLE FOREIGN WORDS YOU HAVE TO KNOW!
What I’m Making:
• You may see brown spotted bananas, but I see 19 INCREDIBLE BANANA DESSERTS!
• These CRUNCHY RAINBOW THAI PEANUT CHICKEN WRAPS are as gorgeous to look at as they are tasty to eat.
What I’m Buying:
• After months and months of a shopping freeze, I finally bit the bullet and succumbed to the lure of a good INTERMIX sale. Get an ADDITIONAL 50% OFF SALE ITEMS through Saturday — but hurry all of the good stuff is going fast! Here are a few things that caught my eye and are still in stock as of this morning:
· A sheer, romantic FLORAL PRINTED DRESS can be styled so many ways! Dress it up with a CLUTCH (this Givenchy Antigona is an AMAZING PRICE!) and BLACK STRAPPY SANDALS for a special occasion, or keep it low key with a LEATHER JACKET and SNEAKERS (size down — they run large!) on the weekend.
· This intricate lace COCKTAIL DRESS is simply stunning. Anyone going anywhere fancy!?
· I purchased this timeless VELVET TRIM JUMPSUIT — there are only a few sizes left!
Have a great weekend — oh, and GO EAGLES!