Fall’s transitional weather often calls for a little creativity in the wardrobe department.
The morning chill requires an extra layer — I like to call it THE THIRD PIECE — that not only keeps you warm but gives your outfit a little something extra. While you’re first inclination might be to grab that DENIM JACKET or BLACK BLAZER, why not try something a little different!? With this season’s collection of fall’s best cardigans you’ll never overlook the classic knitwear piece again!
I come to you this Thursday with very good news in hand.
If you’re anything like me and have been longing for the day Spring weather finally arrives to bust out all of your new off-the-shoulder and more skin-exposing clothes, wait no more. There exists an off-the-shoulder style top that is perfectly appropriate for this late winter freeze.
5. Move over Pumpkin Spice Latte, there’s a new delicately-fall-spiced cowboy in town… Everybody meet: the easy-to-make, delicious-to-eat, PUMPKIN SPICE CINNAMON ROLL! (camillestyles.com)
6. Have you guys heard of the UNCLAIMED BAGGAGE CENTER in Scottsboro, AL? A store full of lost stuff, hidden treasures and unexpected emotions. (racked.com)
7. During my personal closet style-in earlier this week, I realized I was in need of a grey long cardigan, so clearly I’ve been on the hunt ever since. Here’s a few that have caught my eye:
• THIS one looks so cozy, and it’s under $50!
• This WRAP CARDIGAN reminds me so much of the ICONIC WRAP SWEATER I wrote about last week… which I L-O-V-E, by the way.
• THIS sweater is 60% off and has the prettiest textured knit in 100% virgin wool. Definitely a great deal.
• The perfect CASHMERE CARDIGAN, for the perfect under $100 price. Winner, winner.
Happy, happy Friday guys!
One of this week’s highlights was making it to 4 pm yesterday before realizing it was actually THURSDAY and not Wednesday. I might have done a happy dance in my kitchen.