2. One of my resolutions for 2016 — build a better butt. This ONE MOVE TO COMPLETELY RESHAPE YOUR BUTT will help. (popsugar.com)
3. With so much online “advice” in the form of how to’s, guides, tutorials, etc. helping us live our lives, sometimes it’s hard to keep track of it all! (Wait, what brush was I supposed to use for a smokey eye!? How do I tie that scarf?!) Take a look at this collection of 24 FABULOUSLY FUN AND FUNCTIONAL CHARTS every woman should read to help you keep it all in order! (twentytwowords.com)
4. Got guests coming over this weekend? Show off your culinary prowess with this extremely easy and delicious PORK SHOULDER RAGU! Shhhhh… no one has to know you didn’t slave away in the kitchen all day. Our secret, mmm-kay!? (food52.com)
5. Some people spring clean, but why not tackle a deep clean NOW to start your 2016 clean and fresh… literally!? Oh, and when you clean, let’s not forget this ROOM BY ROOM LIST OF POSSIBLY FORGOTTEN (+ FILTHY) THINGS. (apartmenttherapy.com)
6. As with any serious life question, what do we do? Google it. Here are GOOGLE’S MOST SEARCHED FASHION QUESTIONS of 2015 and a fashion editor’s professional response to each! (whowhatwear.com)
7. ‘Tis the season for party dresses… and who better to dress us than the queen of dresses and jumpers: DIANE VON FURSTENBERG! If you’ve never tried one of her WRAP DRESSES — it’s a MUST, especially now that there is an additional 10% off sitewide (use CODE: HOLIDAYFUN) along with free 2-day shipping! I love this SILK JERSEY TIE DRESS (that’s currently on major sale!), this LACE VERSION OF THE ICONIC WRAP DRESS, or how about this chic take on a JUMPSUIT in a stunning navy color? Paired with these T-STRAP GOLD SANDALS and a coordinating CLUTCH, you have yourself one stunning outfit!
Hello, from the confines of my bed.
I woke up this morning with all intentions to work out at 5:45am and the second I opened my eyes and felt the razor blades attacking my throat, I knew the universe had a different plan in store. It was like my brain was pushing me to wake up and get moving and my body was like, “Oh, hell to the no!” Clearly, in this case my body won out.
So here I am… in all of my congested and achy glory. At least it’s Friday and I have the perfect excuse to stay in loungewear all day. So that’s the good news. The not so great news is that I have a legitimate mountain of holiday gifts to wrap and 2 very nosy small children who don’t make that an easy task during the daylight hours. Thank goodness for good drugs and hot tea… I have a feeling I have a late night in store.
Hope you have a fantastic (and healthy!) weekend!